Arrive Friday, May 7 • Depart Sunday, May 9, 2021
- Rates starting at $329 per person, per night based on double occupancy
Spend time with mom and take advantage of all the fine amenities at Grand Hotel during Mother’s Day Weekend.
Unwind as you relax while our staff handles all the details. Take a bicycle ride or hike around Mackinac Island. Enjoy the beauty of the Straits of Mackinac and the Mackinac Bridge in a rocking chair on the World’s Longest Porch. Then send mom to rejuvenate at Astor’s Salon and Spa, a full service Aveda Salon, enjoy the tradition of Afternoon Tea in the Parlor, or a complimentary 18 holes of golf on The Jewel. On Saturday, May 8th overnight guests will have a special opportunity to attend a history lecture by Bob Tagatz, Grand Hotel Historian. This package also includes breakfast and dinner daily, and a special Mother’s Day Grand Luncheon Buffet on Sunday.
Stay longer and receive a multiple night discount. Please call Grand Hotel Reservations or click here for more information.
Children 5 and under are complimentary at Grand Hotel with the same meal plan as accompanying adults.
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Saturday history lecture by Bob Tagatz
- Mother’s Day Grand Luncheon Buffet
- Complimentary golf green fees on The Jewel (cart fee required – $30 per person, per 9 holes)
- Nightly entertainment in the Terrace Room
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
- Special discount on ferry boat tickets
Book dates for Mother’s Day Weekend online or by calling 1-800-334-7263.