Arrive Sunday, May 9 • Depart Friday, May 14, 2021
- Rates starting at $509.00 per couple; $434.00 single
- $658.00 triple, $807.00 quad
- $290.00 per additional adult, per night
- For complete rate details please download the registration brochure below.
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Sunday and Tuesday evening reception
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
Grand Hotel is delighted to once again host its Spring Needle Art Seminar featuring textile artists from across the United States to bring you the latest and most innovative techniques of your favorite textile craft from quilting to appliqué and embroidery. You will find inspiration from four talented artists who will demonstrate various creations using techniques with fabric and wool to creating pillows to pot holders to quilts, piecing techniques in quilting as well as the opportunity to make a lovely Grand Hotel souvenir keepsake! The lectures and classes will be taught by these needle art enthusiast favorites – Maggie Bonanomi, Laura Heine, Karolyn Minerd, and Lynn Schmitt. Learn a brand new technique or improve your skills in an area of needle art you love. We look forward to you attending this creative and fun Needle Art Seminar at Grand Hotel!