- Rates starting at $1,218.00 per couple; $1,068.00 single
- $149.00 per additional adult, per night
- Stay additional nights Saturday, May 15 and/or Tuesday, May 18 for $329 per night, based on double occupancy. The additional nights include breakfast and dinner.
Announcing new dates for this popular package! Come join us this May (originally in the fall) for Ballroom Dancing. This is the perfect event for the experienced fox trotter or those looking to learn some new steps. Dance the night away in both the Theatre and Terrace Room to The Grand Hotel Orchestra led by Dr. Alex Graham, Grand Hotel Music Director. We will also feature special guest performers – announcement coming soon!
Dancers can experience a diverse range of ballroom dance styles, including Waltz, Rumba, and Swing. Professional dance instructors, Jose and Irma Cayao, teach the beginner courses, and John and Judy Tomlian teach the intermediate/advanced courses. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to help refine your moves or learn something new.
There is no place better to enjoy the sophistication of Ballroom Dancing than Grand Hotel, where nightly dancing and dressing up for dinner has been a tradition for generations.
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All resort amenities
- Sunday evening Welcome Reception
- All entertainment and dance instruction
- Complimentary golf green fees on The Jewel (cart fee required – $30 per person, per 9 holes)
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
This ballroom dance package is available online or by calling 1-800-334-7263.