- Ballroom Dance Weekend package prices can be viewed here.
Come join us this May for the annual Grand Hotel Ballroom Dance Weekend. This is the perfect event for the experienced fox trotter or those looking to learn some new steps. Dance the night away in both the Theatre and Terrace Room to The Grand Hotel Orchestra led by Dr. Alex Graham, Grand Hotel Music Director.
Dancers can experience a diverse range of ballroom dance styles, including the The Waltz, Rumba & Swing. Professional dance instructors, Jose and Irma Cayao, teach the beginner courses, and John and Judy Tomlian teach the intermediate/advanced courses. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to help refine your moves or learn something new.
There is no place better to enjoy the sophistication of Ballroom Dancing than Grand Hotel, where nightly dancing and dressing up for dinner has been a tradition for generations.
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Dancing to The Grand Hotel Orchestra Friday and Saturday night
- Dance lessons on Saturday morning and afternoon
- Saturday Evening Reception
- All entertainment and dance instruction
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
The Ballroom Dance Package can also be booked by calling Grand Hotel Reservations 1-800-334-7263.