You’re invited to join in the unique experience as we close Grand Hotel’s doors for the winter months.
This package includes a casual dinner buffet on Sunday evening and a continental breakfast Monday morning. Enjoy an informal atmosphere as we clean out our pantries and wine cellar. Bob Tagatz, Resident Historian, will host a presentation explaining the process we go through to close the hotel, as well as fun facts and interesting information from the 2022 season. Monday morning we continue the tradition of ringing the bell to signify the end of our season, and honor exemplary service by selecting an Employee of the Year Recognition Ceremony.
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Sunday afternoon Close the Grand presentation
- Ceremonial Bring in the Rockers from The World’s Longest Front Porch
- Casual buffet dinner Sunday evening
- Continental breakfast Monday morning
- Closing Bell Ringing
- Employee of the Year Recognition Ceremony
- 10:00 AM check-out time
- No tipping within Grand Hotel