Celebrate summer’s last hurrah with a Labor Day getaway to Mackinac Island. Watch the world bike, buggy, and float by from the veranda overlooking downtown, the Mackinac Island Marina, Haldimand Bay, and Round Island Lighthouse. Grab lunch at a shaded umbrella table surrounded by the carefully curated gardens of the Ice House BBQ. Conveniently located near downtown, yet just far enough to appreciate the serenity of the island’s natural beauty, the Island House Hotel provides the perfect location to get the most of your Mackinac Island experience.
* Accommodations in a room style of your choice for three nights
* Full breakfast each morning of your stay in the 1852 Grill Room
* Round trip Star Line Mackinac Island Ferry Tickets
* Luggage transfer to and from the hotel
* Access to all Island House Hotel amenities