Escape to America’s Summer Place for Labor Day Weekend and immerse yourself in the melody of beautiful jazz music, played by some of the country’s top performers.
The package includes receptions, a cookout luncheon in the Tea Garden Saturday and Sunday afternoons, breakfast and dinner daily, and all entertainment — plus a Sunday morning gospel performance on the Front Porch. Interact with the artists during Q&A sessions hosted by Jazz Artists on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Then sit back and relax with late-night performances at the Cupola Bar and The Jockey Club at the Grand Stand all weekend long.
Make your reservation early, so you don’t miss out on what is promised to be a memorable weekend!
2022 Performer announcements coming soon!
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Cookout luncheons in the Tea Garden Saturday and Sunday
- Friday evening Welcome Reception, and evening Theatre performance
- Saturday and Sunday morning Q&A sessions with Jazz artists
- Saturday afternoon Tea Garden concert, and evening Theatre performance
- Saturday evening 2 complimentary tickets included for cocktails
- Sunday morning gospel performance
- Sunday afternoon Tea Garden concert
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening late night performances
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
This Labor Day Weekend package is also available to book by calling Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-334-7263.