Please view the Late Summer Michigan Golf Live Package rates here
Tee up the vacation of a lifetime during our Late Summer Michigan Golf Live Package. Named for the state’s leading golf program, Michigan Golf Live, show host Bill Hobson coordinates this golf event — complete with three days of unlimited golf on The Jewel, prize giveaways, private evening receptions, Monday morning golf scramble, and box lunch.
The Jewel Golf Course was designed by architect Jerry Matthews and is ranked as a top northern U.S. golf resort by Condé Nast Traveler and the Best Grand Golf Hotel by Golf Digest. It provides unforgettable views of the Straits of Mackinac, the Mackinac Bridge, and the seasonal beauty of Mackinac Island. We hope you’ll come to be part of the fun, friends, and memories of this very special time at Grand Hotel!
Michigan Golf Live
Now in its 3rd decade of celebrating the greatest game on earth, Michigan Golf Live continues to grow its audience throughout the Midwest on both radio and television. Executive Producer and Host, Bill Hobson, is found behind the mic and in front of the camera every weekend of the season, with MGL Radio heard across the state on 15 stations every Saturday morning, and MGL-TV seen on FOX Sports Detroit each Saturday and Sunday at 9:30 AM.
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All Grand Hotel Amenities
- Unlimited golf on The Jewel (cart included)
- Thursday evening Welcome Reception
- Friday morning golf scramble
- Boxed lunches on Friday afternoon
- Friday evening reception and awards presentation
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
This Michigan Golf Live Package can also be booked by calling Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-334-7263. We encourage you to book early as both Summer and Fall packages have sold out in previous years.