What do you get when you celebrate a classic Bavarian festival – Mackinac Island style…. Macktoberfest!
- Accommodations for two nights arriving Friday, October 4, 2019
- Event tickets for the 2nd Annual Macktoberfest to the Kick-Off Party & Main Event
- Round-trip Mackinac Island Ferry tickets
- Sign up to earn 906 Club Rewards for dining and lodging credits
- Luggage handling & baggage transfer
Friday, October 4, 2019
Macktoberfest Kick-Off at Ice House BBQ, ceremonial keg tapping, beer & wine bar, hors d’oeuvres, games, and gear,
6 p.m. -7:30 p.m., $30pp.
Live Polka Band at Mary’s Bistro Draught House, 9 p.m. – Midnight, Free admission
Saturday, October 5, 2019
Macktoberfest, the main event! Gals pack your dirndl and guys grab your lederhosen for an evening of an old-fashioned stein hoisting, traditional German fare, singing and dancing to festive folk music at the historic Island House Hotel. Brush up on the rules of Hammerschlagen. Dinner served 6:30 p.m. -7:30 p.m. Live music 6 – 10 p.m.
Macktoberfest tickets include 2 liters of Bell’s Octoberfest beer, souvenir stein, & a traditional chicken dinner. Advance $65pp, Day of $75pp. Must be 21+ to enter. Tickets are non-refundable
Package based on double occupancy. Subject to taxes & fees. Dates subject to availability.
Book online at www.theislandhouse.com or call 800.626.6304