- Please view the Old Fashioned Mackinac Fourth of July Package prices here.
Length of Stay Requirements and Pricing Details:
- This package has a length of stay requirement of 4 nights.
- Regular package rates apply for the nights of July 2 – July 5.
- You must choose 1 night, from the following dates of July 1 and/or July 5, outside of the regular package dates (listed above). Regular children rates apply. The additional nights include breakfast and dinner.
Join us for a Mackinac Island tradition, and come celebrate the July Fourth holiday at Grand Hotel!
Start off your weekend with a family movie on Friday and Saturday night the Esther Williams Swimming Pool. Experience two days of an exciting children’s carnival full of games and prizes, small rides, face painting, blow up bounce houses, and much more! On Sunday enjoy a BBQ luncheon in the Tea Garden and on Monday cool off with our annual 4th of July Ice Cream Social. Complimentary golf for ages 17 and younger and 50% off for accompanying adults on The Jewel, beer and wine receptions, and breakfast and dinner daily will also be included. Celebrate the Fourth of July, with an evening American Picnic and Grand Fourth of July Fireworks Display, best seen from The World’s Longest Front Porch!
July is the perfect time to soak up the sun at the Esther Williams Swimming Pool, play lawn games in the Tea Garden, or take a bike ride and explore everything Mackinac Island has to offer. With so many activities around Grand Hotel and Mackinac Island, there really is something for everyone of all ages to enjoy. We hope to see you for this Grand Fourth of July tradition!
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily, with a casual family dining option
- Outdoor family movies at the Esther Williams Swimming Pool on July 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
- Beer and Wine Receptions on July 2nd and 3rd
- Glow stick and cotton candy parties on July 2nd and 3rd at the Esther Williams Swimming Pool
- Two days of a Children’s Carnival in the Tea Garden, including a BBQ luncheon on July 3rd, and an Ice Cream Social on July 4th
- American Picnic in the Tea Garden the evening of July 4th
- Grand Fourth of July Fireworks Display
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
The Old Fashioned Mackinac Fourth of July package is also available by calling Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-334-7263.