Arrive Friday, July 2 • Depart Monday, July 5, 2021
- Rates starting at $3,000.00 per room (up to 4 people)
- July 2 – 5: $149.00 per additional adult, per night
- Take advantage of our lowest rate of the season and stay additional nights June 29, 30, July 1 and/or July 5 for $399 per night for the first 2 adults, and $149 per person for additional guests. Regular children rates apply. The additional nights include breakfast and dinner.
Join us for a Mackinac Island tradition, and come celebrate the July Fourth holiday at Grand Hotel!
Experience two days of an exciting children’s carnival! One day we will host an ice cream social, and the second day will be a BBQ luncheon in the Tea Garden. Complimentary golf for ages 17 and younger and 50% off for accompanying adults on The Jewel, beer and wine reception, and breakfast and dinner daily will also be included. Celebrate the fourth of July evening with a Grand fireworks show seen from the Front Porch!
July is the perfect time to soak up the sun at the brand new Esther Williams Swimming Pool, play lawn games in the Tea Garden, or take a bike ride and explore everything Mackinac Island has to offer. With so many activities around Grand Hotel and Mackinac Island, there really is something for everyone of all ages to enjoy. We hope to see you for this Grand Fourth of July tradition!
- Breakfast and dinner daily, with a casual family dining option
- Beer and Wine Reception
- Two days of a Children’s Carnival, including a BBQ luncheon, and Ice Cream Social
- 4th of July fireworks
- Complimentary golf green fees for ages 17 and under, and 50% off golf for adults on The Jewel (cart fee required – $30 per person, per 9 holes)
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
This July Fourth Mackinac Island package is available online or by calling 1-800-334-7263.