For the golf enthusiasts, experience Michigan’s most historic golf course, Wawashkamo Golf Club. Everything you need for a perfect day out on the course is included – clubs, carts, meals and a scenic taxi ride to and from.
- Food & beverage (F&B) credits in the following amounts:
- $150.00 F&B credit per adult on your first two nights; $50.00 F&B credit per adult on each additional night
- $75.00 F&B credit per child age 13-17 on your first two nights; $25.00 F&B credit per child on each additional night
- Children 12 and under eat free off the children’s menu
- One round of golf at Wawashkamo Golf Club with rental clubs, carts and round-trip taxi
- One round of golf on the Greens of Mackinac putting course
- Admission to the Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Round-trip ferry tickets on Shepler’s Ferry
- Luggage transfer & handling fees to and from the resort
Package rates, based on double occupancy, start at:
- Adults 18+: $398.00 per adult for two nights; $114.00 per adult per night additional
- Teens, 13-17: $195.00 per teen for two nights; $25.00 per teen per night additional
- Children, 12 and under: $109.00 per child for two nights; free additional
Package requires a two night minimum stay and is subject to availability from May 13 – October 8, 2022. Package is subject to availability and inclusions are for the number of adults and children stated on the reservation. Please note that there are no refunds on unused portions of the package. All stays are subject to 6% Michigan Sales Tax, 10% Resort Levy Fee, and 3% Mackinac Island Assessment Fee.