A weekend to recharge, be present and learn how to experience a more meaningful life with guided workshops, mediations and yoga and astrology sessions led spiritual and personal development leaders. There is no better place to disconnect to reconnect than Mackinac Island.
Stacie Zotkovich – Owner – The Positive Shift
Stacie Zotkovich, former Mrs. Michigan is a motivational speaker and life coach who uses her amazing optimism and passion for positivity to help others change their behaviors to promote a sense of purpose and excellence in their lives
Tiffany Lenau – Owner – Petoskey Yoga Roots & Healing Arts
Tiffany is a practicing Reiki Master and Integrated Positional Therapist. She has developed a one-on-one healing practice which includes personalized yoga instruction, energy-work, body-work and sound healing. She holds certifications in both Ashtanga and Kripalu lineages and is the director of Yoga Roots and Healing Arts, a sacred space for healing, peace and presence in Petoskey, Michigan.
Mary Stewart Adams – The Storyteller’s Night Sky
Mary Stewart Adams is a Star Lore Historian and host of the weekly public radio program and podcast “The Storyteller’s Night Sky.” Mary published her first book The Star Tales of Mother Goose~For Those Who Seek the Secret Language of the Stars, in 2021.
Through her research in spiritual science and her education in literary arts, Mary has developed a unique, humanities-based approach to understanding our relationship with the stars. As a global advocate for starry skies, Mary led the team that established the 9th International Dark Sky Park in the world in 2011.
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Special welcome amenity
- Opening keynote speaker Stacie Zotkovich, former Mrs. Michigan and owner of The Positive Shift
- Guided yoga, sound bath and meditation sessions
- Introduction to chakras and Reiki healing
- Afternoon tea 101 session with Great Lakes Tea and Spice
- Celebrating Abundant Harvest with Full Moon workshop with Mary Stewart Adams
- Each year the Full Moon closest to Equinox is the year’s Harvest Moon, when the fruits of all our activity for the year ripen, instigating a time of celebratory reflection. Workshop includes guided night sky viewing. This session will provide stargazing maps, interactive storytelling, night sky guidance, and a wealth of knowledge and experience with astrology, astronomy, mythologies, and literature.
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
This Wellness Retreat Weekend can also be booked by calling Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-334-7263.