Coronavirus Travel Update (COVID-19)
(Updated 2-10-22 3:00 p.m.)
Mackinac Island will continue to observe all State of Michigan safety protocols. There are currently no safety protocols or proof of vaccination required to visit the island.
A potential risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people gather. The entire Mackinac Island community is committed to keeping you healthy and safe but we cannot guarantee possible exposure to COVID-19 won’t occur. To help in maintaining a safe environment, your assistance is needed while visiting in following the guidelines below.
- If you are displaying symptoms or known to be COVID positive or have been exposed to someone displaying symptoms or known to be COVID positive, we ask that you not travel to Mackinac Island.
- Please wash hands often and refrain from touching your face or eyes.
- Maintain 6-feet of distance between you and others as often as possible.
- Wear a mask or cover your mouth and nose while in congested public areas.
- Avoid touching surfaces whenever possible.
Thank you for your help in maintaining the safest possible experience for all.