Located on Main Street in the eastern end of Mackinac Island’s historic downtown, Mission Church is Michigan’s oldest surviving church building. It is also the earliest surviving example of a New England Style church in the Midwest. Simple and elegant it was constructed by the island’s first Protestant congregation in 1830.
ContactPhone: (906) 847-3328
Address6670 Lake Shore Dr, Mackinac Island, MI 49757