Trinity Episcopal Church

About

Located at the lower entrance of Fort Mackinac, Trinity Episcopal Church  was constructed  in 1882. Its furnishings include an altar of hand-carved walnut and two chancel chairs made by soldiers at the fort. Trinity is a popular island wedding destination.

Contact

Phone: (906) 847-3798

Website: http://www.trinitymackinac.org

Address

1637 Fort Street, Mackinac Island, MI 49757

Get Directions


View More Activity Options


close-image